Events on Heylo are beautiful. They are filled with people, pictures, and chats. Heylo helps events come to life, encouraging registrations and ultimately further attendance.
By default, anyone in the group can create an event. Or, admins can restrict event creation to only other admins via permissions.
To create an event:
- Sign up or log in. If this is the first event, first create a group.
- Navigate to the group (you can navigate there from the top left drawer) and then select the appropriate group
- Navigate to the “events” tab in the navigation tray
- Select “+ Add event” on the top right
- Add the name of your event as well as the time and date. The rest is optional!
- Publish, and that’s it! All your members can join your event