Heylo is a community management platform for in-person groups. On Heylo, a group is a dedicated space for only people in the group. It contains tools for organization, communication, and payments that help people in the group meet, get together, and ultimately belong.
To build a meaningful community, authenticity is mandatory. On Heylo, everyone is encouraged to use their real name and photo and show up the way they want to be seen, in real life.
Heylo is available everywhere your members are - in an app or on a browser, from the phone, tablet, or computer. It’s also integrated with email, so even if your members don’t sign up, they can still get the most important info from your group, right to their inbox.
Curious about what Heylo looks like? Experience the sample group on Heylo.
Successful groups on Heylo
Heylo is proud to support thousands of groups around the world, from Hong Kong to Hawaii, ranging from run crews to reading clubs. Here’s a quick sample:
- The Brooklyn Track Club. An 800+ paid membership club with a monthly and annual membership option.
- LA Skate Hunnies. A female-led community of 500+ in the Los Angeles community. All wheels welcome.
- Midnight Runners Toronto. A 2,000-member chapter of a global running group that hosts free weekly runs and special paid events.
- Electric Athletic Club. A monthly membership club with 8 chapters across the US.
- Parents of Littles. A 50-member paid parents group in Minnesota with monthly and annual options.
- San Francisco Beach Volleyball. A 1,000-member volleyball group hosting paid tournaments and clinics.