Events help the group get together. Whether meeting virtually or in person, events on Heylo help everyone in the group gather to the same place at the same time.
Events on Heylo are organized and social. Members can find all the info they need to actually show up and reduce one-off questions. Visible RSVPs and event chat help members stay engaged, before and after each event.
Published group events are organized on the event tab. This tab serves as a centralized location where group leaders and members can access upcoming events, discover new events, or quickly refer to past events from the group. Events are automatically sorted chronologically for easy navigation. There are no limits on the number of events or the number of members who can sign up. Past events are automatically archived for easy retrieval.
Each event has dedicated tools to help bring people together:
- Collect RSVPs
- See who else is attending
- Chat with attendees via real-time event chat
- Add to personal calendars
- Navigate via location, integrated with Google Maps
- Include details in the description
- Share a video link
- Take attendance
- Sell tickets
- Make it repeating
- Add sign up questions to collect specific info
- Limit size with a waitlist
- Collaborate with other groups
Heylo has the tools leaders need to host meaningful events and bring members together.