Polls provide instant group feedback. Whether planning an event or looking for advice, a poll in Heylo can gauge the preferences and insights of group members.
Target your audience
Polls on Heylo live in chat, and chats are organized by topics. The poll creator can choose their audience by selecting the appropriate chat. Because Heylo chats are categorized, the poll creator can select which category to post the poll and only target the appropriate members in that chat. Admins can everyone as well with polls in announcements.
- Make an announcement. Find a good date that works best for the whole group and add a poll as an announcement
- Seek feedback. Get specific feedback after an event and add a poll to an event chat
- Learn about a benefit. Add a poll to a benefit chat and learn from people who are most interested in the benefit.
- Keep it private. Share a poll in a private topic, like Admin chat, to only get responses from private topic participants.
Create your poll and get feedback instantaneously:
- To set up a poll, head to the appropriate chat and press the “poll” icon
- Add the question
- Add a few options for your members to select
- Hit 'Send' to make it live
- Receive real-time notifications for each response. Note: Responders will not be notified
- Access live results that are visible to everyone in the chat
- Polls are not randomized
- Anyone in the group can create a poll
- Everyone can see responses
- Members can select multiple options
- Polls cannot be edited
- Polls do not currently have an “end” time